Governor Steve Beshear has made new appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions that include these Northern Kentuckians:
· Tina K. Teegarden, of Brooksville, to the Buffalo Trace Covered Wooden Bridge Authority. She is administrative assistant to the Bracken County judge-executive. She shall serve for a term expiring Oct. 24, 2019. She replaces Helen Kay Cooper, whose term has expired.
· William A. Wheaton, of Mount Olivet, to the Buffalo Trace Covered Wooden Bridge Authority. He is retired. He shall serve for a term expiring Oct. 24, 2019.
· Goldie Williams, of Maysville, to the Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention Board. She replaces Tara W. Hagerty, whose term has expired.
· Covington Mayor Sherry Carran, representing mayors, to the Kentucky Law Enforcement Council. She replaces William S. Sheckles, whose term has expired.
· Alexandria Police Chief John Michael Ward, a reappointment, representing chiefs of police.
· Steven E. Alley, of Union, to Water Transportation Advisory Board, representing members at large.
From the Governor’s Office